You can publish the manuscript and deliver paper presentation, orally or by poster presentation. You must submit Full-length Manuscript for review before the submission deadline.
You can deliver a presentation, but the presented manuscript WILL NOT be published. Abstract is necessary to submit
You can participate and attend all the presentation sessions only, neither making presentation nor having paper published.
Please follow the format(Template_conf.docx) when preparing your paper. Papers should be at least 4 pages up to 12 pages.
Please submit your manuscript to our electronic submission system (Click here) .
1. ICOTCS will not accept any paper which, at the time of submission, is under review, is accepted for publication, or has already been published in another conference or a journal. Authors are also expected not to submit their papers elsewhere during the reviewing period.
2. Regular Papers: Each paper must be no less than 4 pages but up to 12 pages (including the abstract, figures, tables, and references). Extra pages will be charged $50 (US dollars) per extra page.
3. All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated. If an author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the following acts of sanction will be taken:
1) Reject the article submitted or delete the article from the final publications.
2) Report the authors violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s).
3) Report the authors violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
4) Reserve the right to publish the authors name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist.
A preliminary review was conducted by the main editor to make sure all papers are included in the call-for-paper areas of this conference, if not, the submission will be rejected or seggested to other applicable conferences. On this occasion, only the approved papers were sent for peer-reviewed. The included submissions will then be numbered and sent to the conference committee members(reviewers) for peer-review, the author names, emails and affiliations were removed constantly in this porocess.
For the peer review process, each reviewer will be asked to fill in the reviewing form and 9 criterias in total are to be scored (5-point scale, with 1=lowest and 5=highest), including:
①Originality: Is the work relevant and novel
②Motivation: Does the problem considered have a sound motivation
③Repetition: Have significant parts of the manuscript already been published
④Length: Is the content of the work of sufficient scientific interest to justify its length
⑤Conclusion: Does the paper contain a carefully conclusion, summarizing what has been learned and why it is useful
⑥Reference: Is the reference adequate and necessary
⑦Structure: Is the manuscript structure(including the title, abstract and the content) rational
⑧Language: Is the language accurate and readable
⑨Diagrams, figures, tables and captions: Are they essential and clear
⑩Also the reviewer will give an overall evaluation or Detailed reviewing result(if any). In the end of the form, the final decision of Accept/Revision/Reject should be selected. No matter which selection the paper was marked, we send the whole reviewing form to the authors. When it is marked by Revision, we will have a double check of the revised papers before acceptation.